What you receive
Participating companies receive employee engagement activities, tools and resources that are proven to work in a variety of work environments. Not Myself Today is evaluated annually and new features are introduced every year.
Receive a physical and digital toolkit (“campaign in a box”) that includes:
– different plan options, implementation guides and orientation support
– customizable communications, PowerPoints and short videos
– posters, postcards, web banners, infographics and more
– six different engagement activities, tools, resources and learning opportunities; also includes a People Manager’s Guide that offers additional information, tools and resources to anyone that manages people.
– evaluation surveys* conducted by an independent research team at the Propel Centre for Population Health Impact (University of Waterloo) to gather insights and perspective on mental health in your organization and to assess impact. (*available during a limited time period)
Participating companies also receive access to a members-only online portal.
People Manager Guide
Buttons and Stickers
Manager Mini toolkit
Buttons & stickers
Be recognized as an innovative leader in a full-page ad in the Globe & Mail during Mental Health Week in May and on notmyselftoday.ca throughout the year.
Thanks for your interest in Not Myself Today!
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Or, email us at email@example.com.