What you will receive
The toolkit or “campaign in a box” offers information, activities, tools and resources to help companies and organizations with achieving the following outcomes:
- Better understanding of one’s own mental health
- Reducing stigma
- Fostering a safe, open and supportive work environment
The kit is structured as follows:
- Planning – includes an orientation session, a quick start guide, best practices and more.
- Kickoff activities – includes tools such as customizable presentations, short videos and an event poster/digital banner.
- Awareness-building materials – includes posters, a postcard, a tent card, weekly tip graphics and more.
- Engagement – provides activities, tools and resources and learning opportunities by outcome. To empower others to implement Not Myself Today and to further engage employees, we also provide a manager mini-toolkit.
- Evaluation – Leverage planning and evaluation tools by the Propel Centre for Population Health Impact (University of Waterloo) to gather insights and perspective regarding your organization’s workplace environment in relation to mental health.
Be recognized as an innovative leader in a full-page ad in the Globe & Mail during Mental Health Week in May and on this website throughout the year. View the 2015 Globe and Mail ad. Organizations may also be featured in other promotional activities.
Keep the conversation going with recorded webinars, weekly tip graphics and quarterly e-newsletter content.
Is your company or organization interested in joining Not Myself Today? Please provide your contact information and we will be in touch to discuss.